CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What has been going on....

  • I am almost finished with my summer classes, yay! I have one class left on Thursday, so tomorrow is devoted to writing papers that I have procrastinated for an entire month.
  • I am feeling a bit sick after eating two tacos from my neighborhood taco stand.
  • I am learning who my true friends are. This was not an easy thing to do. I was really close to one girl, but I seriously think she is Bipolar. Not an easy thing to have/deal with/ be around. It literally sucked all of my energy. I feel bad, but I cannot help her if she does not take care of herself.
  • I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I literally thought I was never going to see the end of this program. BUT I registered for classes today and after this semester I only have 2 classes left to take! WHOOT!
  • I'm getting ready to pimp my site out. This weekend, I will take part in everything and anything to get some pals back! Thank you loyal Frigga for following me to this neck of the woods, it has been great! :)

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hehe - you're welcome! :) And whooohoooo congrats on only having 2 classes to go!!! :D