CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

I have come to realize....

  • It's hot out, not as hot as it has been, but nonetheless HOT! I am extremely sensitive to the heat, it makes me feel like such a crab.
  • I was walking all over campus today with my laptop in my bag and I came to the realization that laptops are too heavy! ;) Well, mine is at least.
  • Some crazy stuff happened on Saturday and who knows if I will get to finish the rest my my training. I will find out the details tomorrow, so that should be an interesting blog post.
  • I love therapy and now that I 'took a break' from going, due to my hectic schedule, I know now that I really need to be in it to keep me grounded.
  • Men are hard to shop for! At least MY husband is... I'm trying to find the perfect anniversary gift for him and wow it is hard! I found one thing that I think he will really like and I want to get it inscribed with a super romantic saying, but the site I found it on does not give a clear view of the inscription. So, I worry.
  • Some people really should try to be nicer. If a person does you a favor and forgets something as stupid as NAPKINS, say thank you, at least SHE saved you the trip of doing it yourself. DO NOT SIT THERE AND COMPLAIN LIKE A LUNATIC ABOUT MISSING NAPKINS YOU UNGRATEFUL BEAST.
  • Now I should be nicer. Oh no! Damnit!
  • I loved Kung Fu Panda. I cannot believe how amazing the graphics were!
  • I want to go see Wanted. If I do not have training this weekend that is where you will find me!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Are you talking about graphics for a cartoon? Graphics on high budget projects no longer impress me... it's the low budget ones that are impressive these days, the ones who can be resourcful and innovative!

The Wanted? Is that a movie? Man, I never hear about new movies...

Happy Friday!! :)

Shannon said...

I love the detail, each individual piece of fur, flying about...really awesome!