CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

MEME

A is for: Attached or Single? I would be attached, really attached...Like 9 years worth of attachment.

B is for: Best Friend? After high school do you really still label people as BEST FRIEND?? BFF 4Eva? I don't have just one, I have a handful of wonderful people I can share my deep dark secrets with.

C is for Cake or pie? I will say CHEESECAKE. Which I still believe is a pie, but others argue that it is in fact a cake, hence the name.

D is for: Day of choice? Friday, or any day I don't have to work or go to school.

E is for: Essential item? I'll stick with Frigga, LOTION! I cannot stand dry hands/face/feet...etc.

F is for: Favorite color? This is probably the worst question ever. My thoughts and feelings about colors change everyday....today I feel like I love the jewel tone teal.

G is for: Gummy bears or worms? Both please! You can throw in some Swedish fish too.

H is for: Home town? Originating from West Virgina

I is for: Favorite indulgence? Two movies one night

J is for: January or July? July, for my birthday of course!

K is for: Kids? I can't wait to have some!

L is for: Life isn’t complete without? Love & Happiness!

M is for: Marriage date? July 23, 1999

N is for: Number of brothers and sisters? One of each

O is for: Oranges or Apples? Oranges, yummy, juicy oranges

P is for: Phobias? No real phobias, maybe spiders?

Q is for: Quotes? "The Road to Success is Always Under Construction."

R is for: Reasons to smile? Waking up everyday, happy and healthy.

S is for: Season of choice? Winter! COLD, Freezing cold winter!!

T is for: Tag 5 people: I d0n't have 5 people anymore since I let my blog go wayward. *sniffle* That is what the month of July is alllll about! So, if you are reading this and want to do it, let me know! :)

U is for an Unknown fact about me: I eat all the toppings for my pizza off first, then I use my fork and eat the sauce (if it is saucy) then I peel the doughy part off the crust and eat it...then I eat the rest of the crust. Yeah, whatever.

V is for: Vegetable? I LOVE veggies! I don't think I have a favorite, but you can NEVER go wrong with potatoes!

W is for: Worst habit? Being too anxious over things I cannot control.

X is for: X-ray or Ultrasound? Well, since I'm not pregnant, I will say x-ray?

Y is for: Your favorite food? Oh, yeah right! How can I choose one favorite? I love my MIL's sopes, my mum's homemade mac & cheese, MY veggie pizza....and a whole slew of other stuff!

Z is for: Zodiac sign? Cancer.

Z is for: Which zoo animal is your favorite? Monkeys, gorillas, orangutans....all those guys!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey, thanks for poting this!!

I love your quote, that's a new one for me!! :)

I eat my pizza similarly, I go as far as picking off the toppings before eating the rest :0...

Happy Monday!! :)