CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fashion...Well, sorta.

I have never once even pretended that I am fashion savvy. I usually dress for comfort, jeans and tees are my uniform. This post however is about shoes. Sandals to be exact. I love them: Flip flops, slides, wedges. You name them and I'm probably a fan. One thing I don't understand is why on earth do people wear socks with sandals?? Doesn't that just defeat the purpose?
I was out today and while stopped at a red light I seen this guy. A macho big, buff guy, wearing socks with FLIP FLOPS!! Could there be anything worse?! Oh the humanity! Ew.
If you really feel that your feet shouldn't see the light of day, wear sneakers! OR if you really want to go wild wear those sandals that are basically all enclosed except for a few strategically placed air vents. But never, ever wear flip flops and socks.

0 comments: