CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Anniversary

Well on Wednesday the 23rd was our 9th anniversary! I cannot believe time has gone by so fast! I have found the most amazing person to share my life with, I am so thankful for every second I get to spend with this man. He truly makes my heart sing!
We went on vacation for our anniversary. To Pismo Beach, my absolute favorite place in California. I love it there.
Bad news is that I also got a nasty ear infection, thanks to the stupid pool at the hotel. At least it did not start to hurt until we were on our way home, so we got to enjoy the entire trip together. :)

I will leave you with some pictures of our trip. Oh and if you so desire you can click on each picture and it will bring up a HUGE picture.



Dinosaur Caves, Pismo Beach Those rocks aren't white it is all the pelican poop. :(




Me and the hubby! Aww!



No trip to Pismo is complete without the clam chowder bread bowls from Splash Cafe!



Half of the outdoor pool at Hearst Castle



Just a teeny tiny segment of the indoor pool at Hearst Castle. Most of the yellow in this picture is 24 carat gold. Even the tiles inside the pool have it too...wow!

4 comments:

Mozi Esme said...

Well, happy anniversary! What a cute couple!

I LOVE Pismo Beach, too! My cousin got married there. My only complaint is when we arrived Saturday night, the hotel we had booked was a shack, and it was impossible to find vacancies anywhere at a good one. So we ended up staying at a slightly better shack for an exorbitant amount. Way too popular, that place!

Shannon said...

I know!! The first time we went during the winter and we stayed on the cliffs at this beautiful hotel, for only $90 a night!....we tried to go there this time during the summer it was $220!! Insane!
The second time we went we stayed in a funky shack too...lol oh the fun.

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Nice pictures... I love soup in bread bowls!! :-0...

Shannon said...

Thank you!! It was yummy!