CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Somewhere....

Somewhere, there is a place, a place I can finally feel at ease. I can lay my head down with no worries interfering with my peace. I feel safe and free at the same time. I'm not worried about school, work, money or bills. Life seems to just flow by, without the existence of time. I hear waves crashing against rock and smell the salty air as it whips my hair around my face. I love this place, but I fear if I stay too long will all my happiness turn into fear? Anxiety? Insomnia? I have to leave before this happens...Knowing that I can always return.

5 comments:

Jennifer Hicks said...

somewhere is a place you can go to and never *worry*. You can come and go as you please.

Wonderful piece! Keep on writing sister!

Melody said...

Your somewhere sounds like the kind of place I would enjoy as well, waves and salt air, coming and going as you please.

Rebecca said...

I have a place like that. Almost exactly like that. I go there when I have major life decisions to make, somehow I think more clearly there.

And hey, life would be boring without stress! ;-0

Shannon said...

Thanks!!

I feel the most calm near the ocean. It is pretty funny, I can barely swim, I'm a doggy paddle queen, and I'm afraid of the waves...lol Yet, I feel so peaceful next to the ocean. *sigh*

I agree, a life without stress would be boring. Sometimes it's the stress that keeps you going. :)

TJ said...

A dance of words...somewhere as you please.
Like it!
TJ