CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Summer

Well, I guess my summer will be officially over on August 4th. You know, I 'm not too excited about that little fact, not excited at all. I have been so busy this 'break' that I haven't really had a chance to just relax, to fully relax.


June:
I took two summer classes which met Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. I worked 20 hours a week, and I took a four week (60 hour) crisis training program that met Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I basically had no day off for an entire month.

July:
Ahh, July! I loved July, seriously, I LOVED IT! I did not have to work beyond the 6th and I just relaxed. I still had to go to supervision on Tuesdays, but it really didn't count. :) My 28th birthday fell on the 13th and our anniversary on the 23rd. We went to Pismo Beach, to the movies, out to dinner (many times) and on a never ending taco hunt. We are trying to find the bestest tacos in L.A. but we haven't found any that beat our neighborhood taco truck. Any ideas?

August:
Well this month is going to start getting busy. I will miss my late nights...sleeping in.... I start work on the 4th. The 23rd my first groups as a co-facilitator start and I will also start seeing my very first client in two little weeks! Yikes! Oh, an school starts on the 25th. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!


So, that was my summer vacation, How was yours?




2 comments:

Mozi Esme said...

Sounds like your summer is way too short!

Rebecca said...

I want all my months to be like your July!!! :) Oh, if you do find those perfect tacos I'll be needing that address!! :-0...