CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Plague!

Sorry! It has been a while since I posted last. Life caught up with me again...
I think my house has some sort of plague. A few years ago we got infested by moths, inside my house. They were literally everywhere, flying at your head as soon as you turned on the light...showing up in very unwanted places...like a freshly poured cup of coffee or a delicious bowl of ice cream. Not a good thing, not good at all my friends.
Well today I went into my kitchen and it seems we are the proud recipients of spiders, little baby white/clear spiders. Have I told you my greatest fear is of spiders crawling on me?? Yep, it is. I was talking to my hubby, who was standing in the other room...my hand was resting on the side of the fridge and low and behold teeny, tiny, freaky spiders started crawling on my hand! Of course I screamed for the hubby and he did a wonderful job squishing the little bastards. But now I'm all itchy and feeling gross. I have to look at everything I touch. YUCK! To top it off yesterday night there was a lone spider that decided to make it's way from the ceiling via a string of web coming out of it's butt. It also decided to do this right in front of me while I was sitting at my desk. My hubby the ever vigilant spider killer, gave that one a big squish for me too...Now it got me thinking. Are the spider Gods pissed that we live in a zero tolerance spider zone?? So, they must invade my sanctuary with the creepiest of all creatures?! I cannot handle this atrocity! Tomorrow I will go and buy Spider-B-Gon!!

Please, no comments on how inhumane I am, that I should let all of God's creatures run wild and all that...when it comes to spiders shoes are my best friend. Peace be with you! :P

0 comments: