CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Holy Crackers!

It's time once again to:

  • To have no life outside of work, school, and clients.
  • To turn into a bundle of nerves before everything is due.
  • To worry myself into insomnia.
  • To pray that Starbucks will lower their prices so I can have an iced, venti, soy, Cinnamon Dolce Latte, with four shots of espresso, EVERY SINGLE MORNING.
  • To wish for nothing, but a single day of solitude...I would even settle for a nap.
New things on the agenda for this semester:
  • Work on my Comps. I have exactly one year left until I graduate, therefore I have to write 10, 10page papers and 'study' for the test at the end. Yay.
  • See more clients!! I'm excited about this one!
  • Run my groups, which start tomorrow! They are for Autistic children and their siblings (2 groups)
  • Work less. I cut my hours in half, so I can dedicate the year to clients. I need 240 hours people!! GIVE ME CLIENTS!

I really need to reduce my stress level by at least 20% that really doesn't seem like a lot, but I really need it. I was using concentrated breathing techniques, but I have lapsed since last semester... I get so stressed right before I have to do anything new. It drives me nuts! I am not nervous the week before, only the night before. NIGHT, which means I do not sleep a wink before I have to do a big project or somethign new. Yuck. Which just leaves me a caffinated mess. Not fun. I'm also going to go back to therapy starting next month. I really felt so much better when I was seeing my therapist. That is not just a plug because I am in the field...I really truely loved therapy. It helped me more that I thought it would. :)

0 comments: