CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Updates

I haven't been much into blogging lately. I'm not sure the exact cause, but my fingers haven't felt like typing a single thing. Maybe it is due to the reappearance of school...I can see it on the horizon and I want to conserve all my typing energy for all the papers I will have to write. Blah! So today I will bullet some of the things that have been going on in my life:

  • Yesterday the hubby and I went to Hollywood to go shopping. We were in the car getting ready to turn at the corner and two women, started fighting. The one woman, a larger woman, was wearing a 60's style dress (picture Twiggy) and the other woman hit her and she fell to her knees... she wasn't wearing any undies, not really a pleasant sight. SO, this is a reminder to everyone: WEAR UNDERWEAR! It isn't that hard to slap a pair on. If you don't want lines, wear a thong...they do make some pretty incredible undies now, so try some on! It will eliminate future embarrassment on your part. Especially when all of your shining glory is exposed during rush hour on Hollywood Blvd.
  • I seen my first client and have a new one on Monday. Can't wait, but I'm a little nervous. Yikes!
  • I made, for the very first time, salmon patties. I always liked them when I was a kid, so I wanted to see if I could make them and if my hubby who is ANTI-SALMON, would eat them. This is the recipe I used:
  1. One can of Salmon. Keep the liquid and remove those nasty bones.
  2. Two eggs beaten.
  3. 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs. Plus a little more.
  4. Finely sliced onion. As much as you like.
  5. Garlic salt. Just a little.
Mix everything together and form patties. If your mixture is too wet add a little more bread crumbs. Add a little oil to a nonstick skillet and brown them. Just make sure you cook them all the way through. You don't want any sucky salmonella.

  • When my mom used to make them she would leave the bones in, they are soft and edible, but come on...they would make me gag. Nasty stuff!
  • I can't think of anything else that has been going on. Work/Supervision/Client's. That's about all. I did buy some clothes and shoes, so that was exciting, but that was pretty much the extent of the excitement.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm reading a book right now (Everything Your Mother Never Told You About Sex) and it actually says that the vagina is healther and cleaner when you air it out ala no undies! X-) I can't seem to manage that, I like the comfort of that protective layer there ;-)

Happy Monday! :)

Shannon said...

I've read that too....but I prefer not to flash everything to everyone. If you can keep it to yourself, or that special someone...8} then all is good.lol
However, when you want to fight with someone....for the sake of all that is good slap on a pair of undies! lol

Rebecca said...

gross, I'm glad I don't get into fights with chicks! :-0