CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Today

Sleep eludes me. I'm tired and cranky and hot and all around just miserable. I feel like a zombie, I had a venti soy latte this morning with 5 shots of espresso which means absolutely nothing to me right now. Usually I can drink a regular latte in the morning and I'll be pretty good all day long. Not today... YAWN. I even went to bed at 9 o'clock last night!!! 9 o'clock, that's mighty early here in the grad school house! Waaaah.
I work and attend school in the valley, if you are not from California, the valley is pretty much an over sized oven in the summer. The air quality is horrible, it is in the 100s...blah. Have I ever stated that I love winter and can't wait until it gets cold???? Well, I'm waiting, I know one day soon I'll see people wearing tshirts with gloves and a scarf on.....huge snow boots with short skirts. Yep, that's how you know winter has arrived in California. Weirdos.

0 comments: