CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today

We fight
We argue about the dumbest things
We tease each other
We piss each other off on purpose
We know each other's greatest annoyances and use them to illustrate a point.
We can still look at each other and say "I love you, with all of my heart."
And actually mean it.

We had a stressful day yesterday, things were said, feelings hurt, emotions rampant, but at the end of it all we could laugh and say "What the hell are we doing?!" I can't help but look at my husband and fall in love all over again. He makes me happy. A word so simple can have such a huge meaning. I LOVE YOU ARMANDO.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awww, you're sweet. And ya, of course ya'll fight. If you didn't, that just wouldn't be right. ;-0