CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Walmart

To the woman who was walking ahead of me in the Walmart parking lot in Porter Ranch, on Saturday. You are an idiot. Screaming at your child will not make you a better parent, in fact it made you look like a dumbass. It was really wonderful how you kept chanting "YOU WILL NEVER WIN!! I WILL ALWAYS BE RIGHT." Now your son is going to grow up with low self esteem, always questioning himself, just hearing your voice in his head saying you will never be right or good enough.
Oh, it was also pretty amusing to me that you told the little boy that he embarassed you by telling his sister to leave him alone. You did a knock out job embarassing yourself, by SCREAMING at the poor kid throughout the entire parking lot. You really need some parenting skills. Screaming at a child WILL NEVER PRODUCE RESULTS! NEVER.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh I wish I could've been there, I'm not one to hold my tongue in situations where children are involved. It would've been great for this little boy to see another adult stand up to her. :-0