CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy

I have been so busy, its not even funny anymore. I have exactly NO free time...arg! Well, that is kinda a lie. I do have free time but at odd periods during the day. For instance, on Wednesday, I had two hours free from 4-6pm and my darling hubby took me to see a movie. Awww! BTW, go see Blindness, it's really good.
I feel all sucky inside because I don't have time for any of my friends right now. Between school, work, clients (11 hours a week!) and trying to write my comp questions... I have to squeeze time in just to hang out with my hubby. ARG! Even time with him is divided between, shopping, cooking, cleaning....and all that other married life stuff. YUCK.
Where is my genie?! I need three wishes!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You've got that animated guy on your sidebar over there, he won't let me read your posts! Evertime I read a work he flashs a bright color... Oh well Happy Monday!!

Shannon said...

Really? Hmmm. I'll remove him. I'm bored with him anyway. :)