CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pissed off, Pissed on and all around irritated

I have had the flu for two entire weeks now. I got it from those icky little kids I work with. They bring all their cooties and just spread them around....I need to buy myself a little plastic bubble to live in during cold and flu season. I was supposed to get my flu shot two days after I got the stupid flu. That's what really pissed me off. I swear by that miracle shot. My time started off feeling like I got hit by a bus; that head to toe achy feeling. Then it moved on to running a fever up to 104 degrees and then the coughing. Oh my God, the coughing is the worst!! I cannot function without a cough drop in my mouth. If you look at the little bag it says: ONE drop every two hours....I have exceeded that limit by about 100 in an 8 hour period. My mouth is so raw from eating those nasty things, but it does keep me from coughing, sort of. I work as a receptionist and I am coughing so bad that I cannot answer the phone or talk to the students that are coming in to the office. I took last week off because I was coughing so bad....but I had to go to classes tonight and it would have been pointless to be on campus for classes and not work at all. I just felt like an idiot... it really is embarrassing to cough so much, so loud. Especially in classes and of course at work. Grrr!
I am just waiting for my hubby to get finished with his class, I already suffered through mine for the day....I found this lovely little empty classroom to hide out in...no one around. Just me and my happy little computer to do as I wish. What did I wish for? I wished I could have watched CALIFORNICATION the new episode. I just got it all downloaded and started watching it....in pops this little twit to ask me if she could sit in the room with me. Oh I was being nice. After all this isn't my room...I just found it first. So gracious me, I let her come in and I turned off my lovely new, fresh and exciting episode of Californication. Since this is a campus I didn't think it would be appropriate to have people fucking and saying all kinds of crazy shit like; "I want to do her then punch her in the face." Yeah, I don't think it would go over too well. Then she called another little twit to come in to my coveted space. So, I became passive aggressive and started sighing when they started talking. Yeah, that was fun. She then asked me if it would bother me if they talked outloud. So...of course I said; "Yes, I am typing a paper and it would be dreadfully distracting to hear you two talking." Hahahah. This is the paper I'm typing. Fuckers.
If you haven't watched Californication, please do, but start at the beginning or you won't get the full effect. hahaha. Oh and please only watch it if you like batshit crazy stuff, lots of sex, drugs and any other taboo thing you can imagine. Yep, it's my guilty pleasure. I SHOULD BE WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF BLOGGING. WTF?
I hope you all are flu free and happy!!

0 comments: