CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

My Hubby!

I am so proud of him right now it is not even funny! He is truly amazing. Right now at this very second he is taking his comprehensive exam to graduate from Grad school!! YAY! I wish him the very best! My hubby has to be the most amazing man in the whole wide world...nope your hubbys/boyfriends do not compare!! lol He is AMAZING!!! I am so lucky to have a wonderful man like him by my side.
I LOVE YOU ARMANDO!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

How exciting! How long do you have to wait before getting the reults?

Rebecca said...

Ummmm... chicka, are you still around? Have you given up on blogging? Whatever it is, I hope life is going well for you! :)

Shannon said...

Sorry, I've been on hiatus! Pics and blogs this weekend! lol